Account Manager – Riggs Partners
Riggs Partners is seeking an Account Manager. Ideal candidates would have five to seven years experience in the marketing communications field, either in an agency or client-side marketing department. Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PR/Social Media Specialist – Chernoff Newman
Chernoff Newman is a full-service integrated marketing communications firm, specializing in food and beverage, health care, energy, financial services, insurance, real estate, education and workforce development.
Our agency is adding a Public Relations and Social Media Specialist to our PR team. If you think you fit the below qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our agency culture demands the following things:
- Being people-oriented
- Thinking big
- Having business savvy
- A get it done attitude
- Showing pride in work
If this describes you, here are the nuts-and-bolts of the Public Relations/Social Media Specialist job:
General Requirements/Client Relations
- Development, support and execution of integrated communications strategies, including: public relations, social media, grassroots initiatives, marketing and digital experiences.
- Development of meaningful relationships with clients, to be recognized as a main point of contact.
- Cultivation and maintenance of strong contacts with media including traditional outlets and bloggers, to secure top placements for clients.
- Media inquiry response, cultivation of media lists, story pitching, editorial calendar opportunities, and other traditional public relations requirements.
- Ability to develop high-quality written materials to support media relations success.
- Creation of social media content and strategies.
- Actively manage, monitor, measure and report on social media channels for multiple clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of PR experience, ideally within an agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Experience pitching media outlets and creating social media content for various projects and organizations
- Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms, including monitoring and management services like Sprout Social, CoSchedule and Sysomos.
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed
We will assess qualified applicants based on experience, work samples, a personal interview and references. To apply, send us your resume with a cover letter.
Client Services Coordinator – Cyberwoven
The Client Services Coordinator is a dynamic and proactive support person for the Account Directors (AD) and Client Services Team (CST). This position is responsible for performing high-level administrative work and carries out a variety of responsibilities in the support of the day-to-day operations of the ADs and CST.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support regarding the day-to-day operations of the Client Services Team.
- Handles team Metrics and Reporting
- Organizes team meeting schedules, agenda and follow-up. Assists with creation and modification of presentations, spreadsheets and other various documents and reports.
- Participates in ensuring the smooth functioning of the firm. Supports and collaborates with the administrative team.
- Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs supported by the team.
What’s it like working at Cyberwoven?
Working at Cyberwoven is collaborative, fast-paced, and stimulating. You might not find traditional career paths here, but you will find unlimited potential for growth. We encourage employees to pursue personal and professional development, whether that involves volunteering for a local charity or attending an industry conference. We love self-starters, team players, and problem solvers. Interested? Please apply via email@example.com with:
- Cover letter
- Writing Sample
Corporate Communications Coordinator – South Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance
Farm Bureau Insurance is a leading provider of auto, home, and life insurance products in South Carolina and is seeking to fill an opening in Corporate Communications. The successful applicant will be a self-directed, detail-oriented communications professional. The primary area of responsibility will be executing an integrated digital marketing strategy to include developing, managing and measuring the company’s social media marketing campaigns. The position requires excellent writing and editing skills, the ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines, and the ability to collaborate and work well with others. Additional requirements include experience working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. This position is also responsible for coordinating and executing corporate sponsorships and event marketing around the state, as well as working with local insurance producers to assist with the design and approval of advertising materials. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing. Limited statewide travel will be required. A Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is required in advertising, graphic design, digital marketing, social media marketing, and corporate sponsorships.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter by close of business October 25, 2017 to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Job
AAF of the Midlands is more than happy to post job opportunities specific to careers in marketing, advertising and public relations. This service is FREE to members of AAF of the Midlands. For non-members, there is a one-time fee of $25.00 to post the position on our web site.
Please keep job descriptions as specific as possible and include contact name, phone number and e-mail address. If accepting resumes and applications via regular mail, please don’t forget to include your complete mailing address and zip code.
Please email job postings and billing information if needed to our Communications Chair, Danielle Salley at email@example.com.